On july 10th Radiosa has reached another important goal being selected among the ten finalists for digital sector by UniCredit Start Lab, an accelerator program UniCredit founded in 2009 to actively support young and innovative entrepreneurs with their business projects.
632 applications were received at the end of a road-show that touched more than 20 stages throughout Italy, allowing to exceed 4,100 business plans received from UniCredit starting from the launch of the initiative in February 2014.
The startups selected to participate in UniCredit Start Lab 2018 will receive:
- customized banking advice from a UniCredit manager
- guidance from professional mentors, consultants and entrepreneurs, who will help them develop their businesses by offering skills and providing access to networks
- management training for both domestic and international operations through UniCredit’s Startup Academy
- introductions to potential investors
UniCredit Start Lab includes also access to the Startup Academy, a school for startups that develops training content specifically for the startup group selected each year and gives structure to our training days.
Each day of the Academy is dedicated to a specific subject that plays a significant role in building business ideas and driving them forward such as:
- Go to Market strategies
- Team selection
- Business Plan Brainstorming and presentation of key information
- Governance and legal “must knows”
- Global vision and macro trends
The ten digital finalists have been:
- CHECKOUT TECHNOLOGIES
- SMART TRACK
- STAMP ITALY
- PRAGMA ETIMOS
The Commission was composed of senior executives from leading Italian companies such as:
- Alessio Abbateianni, CEO, Tecnovision
- Fabrizio Albergati, Marketing & PR Director, Gruppo Teorema
- Paolo Lugiato, Senior Advisor, Auditel
- Pietro Masera, Responsible of Corporate Development & Investor Relations, Cerved
- Enrico Mercadante, Responsible of Innovation, Architecture and Digital Transformation, Cisco Systems Italy
- Roberto Privitera, Responsible Marketing and Business Development, Acantho
- Stefano Reale, CFO, RDS
- Paola Scarpa, Client Solutions, Data & Insights, Google
This year the first prize (and a 10.000 euros grant) went to SMART TRACK, , an innovative European start up developing an IoT platform , with dedicated wearable tags and sensors, smart algos and apps to avoid human injuries and men-machine collisions on the work floor.